Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What make you, you? What tribe do you belong to?

I belong to the tribe of: 
-Speakers
-Listners
-Basketball Players
-Tennis Players
-Track Runners
-Wildcats
-Farm Lovers
-Oreos for Breakfast
-Singers
-Believers
-Church
-Lost Hope
-Death
-Fear
-Strength
I belong to these tribes all for a reason. They make me who I am. The tribe of sports makes me willing to try new things and to always be busy. The Wildcat tribe means I will always be a wildcat, Canton South is my home. My tribe of farm lovers make me different from where I live. Growing up in the city but on the weekends you go four-wheeler riding make you an outcast from your home town. My tribe of church always gives me someone to look up to, God. My tribe of lost hope, death, and fear, are my weaknesses. Fear though keeps me going, knowing I have fear I also belong to the tribe of strength because I push  my self to still be strong. The tribe of believers means I believe in miracles and I believe in anything is possible meaning I will always have the outcome I want. Being in the tribe of speakers I am not afraid to speak my mind and go out of my way to make my opinion known. But with that comes the tribe of listeners. This being that I speak my mind and I speak it well but when it's your turn to speak your mind I let you do your job and I listen with my mind open. 
Being in these tribes is me. I am Brooke & I am apart of many tribes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment