Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Are you a Saver or a Spender?

I am a saver. I believe something can be worth waiting for. I like to save up my money for something better rather than spending my money right away. I also know what is worth buying and what isn't. 
In the article we read, I agree with what they say. I believe that if you can discipline yourself that you will succeed in life. you have to have control over yourself before your going to get any where. 
My opinion in my generation is things are getting easier and easier for us. With tons of technology we don't have to remember to do anything, our phone can do that for us. We can easily cheat on test any more, with our phones. 95% of the time our teachers have us type our work. We are going to get out on our own and not know what to do with out our parents helping us through everything. I feel some of us just need to be more independent because the future depends on us and we cant rely off one another in the future we have to stand up for ourselves. http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/10/30/the-new-science-behind-your-spending-addiction.print.html

No comments:

Post a Comment