Monday, April 23, 2012

Designer Babies

If my brothers or sisters were created just so they could save me i'd feel loved but yet bad for them. They didn't really have a choice. And I can only imagine how hated they feel. If I was a parent in this situation I would feel like I was doing something good but yet in the long run I killed the other possible babies but they were never chosen because they simply 'weren't good enough'. If I was the child that was picked to save an older sibling I would feel bad about myself. Good because I could save someones life and bad because I feel like I was not made for love. Which is the truth you can not argue that you made ten possibly babies and picked one to save your already child's life and that was for love.. not possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment